Location : Le Bourget du Lac (73)
Creation date : 2016
Founder : Philippe Lavoisier
Sector : Economy of the sea
Partners : CEA Tech, GPMM
Prizes won : 2017 PIA Ademe
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The project is supported by the SME Eranova whose core business is the implementation of a process of manufacturing plastics (in particular packaging) from algae. Following conclusive laboratory tests, this company has started the construction of a pre-industrial demonstrator.
€760K funding required via:
- An additional equity contribution from Eranova for €75K
- An equity contribution from another investor €75K
- PIA 3 regionalised sector: €500K, of which 50% in grants and 50% in repayable advances
- BPI, banks, Region: €110,000 in the form of loans or repayable advances
- Funding requirement: 150,000 Euros
- SKAVENJI has already participated with the Southern Region at the Las Vegas shows (CES2019) and Vivatech2019
The Nova-One project is an excellent opportunity to promote industrial equipment, fully funded by a private stakeholder within a public/private project structuring, for a sector of the future
Being on the site of the GPMM, potential expansion of the sector towards Mediterranean countries
Development of an algae industry in the SOUTHERN Region.
Business development in different sectors showing a need for plant extraction.
Opportunity to make the SOUTHERN Region a leader in the promising field of algae.