Méditerranée du Futur – Act III
After the success of Acts I and II of the “Mediterranean of the Future”, dealing respectively with the theme of climate as well as youth and innovation, the South Region is pleased to invite you to Act III, which will be dedicated to investments in Mediterranean countries.
This event, which will be held on 26 November 2019 in Marseille at the Palais du Pharo, will have a dual objective :
• Invite high-level personalities from 30 different countries to discuss about the major economic and societal challenges in the Mediterranean;
• Bring together public and private investors and put them in contact with project leaders from the different shores of the Mediterranean.
This event is an exceptional opportunity to :
• Find ambitious projects to finance on both sides of the Mediterranean
Major infrastructure projects (TGV, Datacenter, Sanitation station…)
Innovative start-ups (BioTech, FoodTech, Education, IoT, GreenTech…)
Territorial and cooperation projects (Urban planning, Environment, Culture…)
• Meet the key players in investing in a privileged setting
Major political leaders (Ministers, Ambassadors of the Mediterranean countries)
Major banking Institutions and experts (The World Bank, AFD, EIB…)
Private investors in the zone (Africinvest, Ardian…)
• Detect major investment opportunities in the Mediterranean Region
Round tables with experts on the economic challenges of the Mediterranean and investment opportunities
Presentations of major ongoing projects in digital integration and sustainable development
In total, 100 projets seeking financing to accelerate their development on both sides of the Mediterranean. Invest in Méditerranée du Futur !